Friday, October 01, 2004

It just doesn't make any sense!

On my way to work this morning, I saw a red Infiniti with the license plate 2RED2(picture of hand)L. I got to thinking (which is always a bad idea) exactly how red does something have to be to qualify as too red to handle? I've touched plenty of red items in my life, and I have yet to find one that is too red to handle. I had a red Jetta, I handled that just fine. It did have a lot of black trim, though, so maybe that's why it didn't qualify. Coke cans? Well, they have white and black as well, so maybe that's the reason. I have a red shirt that I seem to be able to handle just fine, but that is kind of sheer, so it may not be red enough. Red crayons? Too small. Red pens? Same thing. I could understand too hot to handle but too red? Could my car be too green to handle? These scissors on my desk are pretty orange, I should be careful, they may be more than I can handle. I had no idea such danger was out there. Colors! Imagine! As if we didn't have enough to worry about, now we have to be wary of colors. Except pastels of course.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers