Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ken's positive for the day


EJ was bored. She was very, very bored. "I wish I had an exciting friend to hang out with" she thought. She was getting very lonely in her tree.


Just then, J poked her head around the corner. "Hey, EJ! What's shaking?" she said. EJ told J she was bored, and couldn't think of a thing to do.


J showed off her flying skills, trying to impress EJ. It was fun for a while, but EJ knew she was really just jumping from tree to tree, and it wasn't technically flying. EJ decided she was hungry, and went off to find something to eat.


"Hey, J! Look what I found. I bet we can get a nice sugar high going with this." So EJ and J ate an entire sugar packet then ran around looking for some more fun.


They found Cindy at the park, hitting the beer again. "Cindy", they said "Can we have some?" Cindy passed the straw and they all got pretty buzzed off the Budweiser. Now it was time for some real fun. They looked around for someone else to play with.


They saw Ken hanging around, playing on the swings. They offered him some beer and asked if he'd be interested in a game.


So the four of them sat down and played poker and drank more beer. Ken kept trying to turn it into strip poker, but the squirrels weren't having it. Ken threw down his cards and stood up. "Now you're in for a treat!" he said.


"I'm not really Ken the Squirrel" he said, unzipping his squirrel costume. "I am Super Squirrel, defender of the forest." Needless to say, the squirrels were quite impressed. "I always knew there was something special about that guy" said J. Super Squirrel showed off his bulging muscles and his flannel cape. They took turns flying around the forest with Ken. And EJ was never bored again.

The End

17 comments:

cat said...

bwahahahahahahahahaa!!

i was a little scared at first seeing as how i am terrified of squirrles, but gosh darn it all, that was so funny!

grace said...

awww! squirrels are cute! :D

Joe said...

The picture of the squirrels playing cards was fake, 'cause I know for a fact that squirrels play dominoes.

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

HAHA!! Too funny! You should totally write children's books (only without the beer part)...how long did it take you to find all those pictures!?!?!

Cindy-Lou said...

Cat, I thought about your fear but I just had to do it. I hope I didn't cause any undue psychological suffering.
Mel, Google image search is the bomb. It didn't take me as long as you might think.
Joe, nobody snapped any pictures while we were playing dominoes. I was disappointed because it would have been cool to have one when I stood up and slammed my last domino down and said "dominoes, mutha fuckas!" I totally broke the table, too.

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I think I may be officially fired. I think I may have peed in my chair from laughing so hard at the dominoes-table-breaking comment. You slay me, CL!!

grace said...

this is now my third time coming to look at the fuzzy little squirrels.... they're killing me with their cuteness!!!!

K.D. said...

Omg. Seriously funny stuff. But I have to ask... Did you, perhaps, smoke anything unusual recently?

SJ said...

Very funny Cindy-lou. And I'm also impressed that you did an entire post about squirrels and even didn't make the "nuts" gag once...

Yankeebob said...

Awesome post CL! Great job with the story. It totally held my interest all the way. I was hoping the ending would be a happy EJ ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

When does the DVD come out?

Just Me said...

OMG! That was too funny

Alice said...

That was C-L-A-S-S-I-C I love this. I love you!!

Roy Hobbs said...

Now I was suprised this lil guy didn't make the story


http://www.cheezedoodle.com/Pictures/squirrel.htm

Cindy-Lou said...

There you go, Ian. The obligatory nuts joke!

Roy Hobbs said...

Glad I could help.

Cindy-Lou said...

Well Ken, seeing as the other three squirrels are female.....

FilthyRottenAngel said...

mg! That was too funny!!
And her I thought Squirels were more the schlitz malt liquor types.
learn something new everyday i guess

Blog Archive

Followers