Friday, July 29, 2005

Well, it's Friday

Ok, techically it's not Friday here, but it's Friday, I'm in love.
I mean, it's Friday elsewhere.

I totally flaked on HNT this week. Oh bother. I was busy, ok guys? I had to take Caden for allergy testing. I don't know which one of us cried more.

Wait, I don't cry. That's right. It must have been him.

I have put up an appropriate Friday song for y'all. I hope it makes you all feel like drinking tonight. I will be drinking tonight. This is a promise to you, my internet friends. You can count on me for that, at the very least. You may not be able to depend on my participation in FBF or HNT or actually answering questions or continuing the 10 turn ons/offs (sorry, Kunst) but you can rely on me to drink Friday, July 29th, 2005. I don't really know what's in store for me tonight, but I know I will need beer to get through it. Beer and Terra. I will also need beer to get through the A's game I have to go to on Saturday. I know, me at a baseball game. The last time I went to a sporting event....let's see....maybe it was that Shark's game? In like, 1995? I can't even tell you who won the game, either. I can tell you that beer was $6.

The Blood Center called me again today. Because today was the day I became eligible to donate again. I set an appointment for next week. I decided that since Trevor looked so blissful giving blood that I should do it again, see if I get this happy. Although, since I made the mistake of actually LOOKING at the needle last time I somehow doubt it. I was happy in my ignorance. I was content not knowing that they were coming at my arm with a piece of sawed off PVC pipe.

(I just went through this post and added as many links as I could)
(and changed the date so this says Friday)
(thank you and good night)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers