Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I want my TV

I'm watching Smallville right now. I haven't been able to watch it because I can't watch it in front of the kiddo. Apparently I have to be careful about what I watch in front of Caden now. This episode is about vampires. I have to admit that Lana is pretty hot as a vampire. It's too bad that Clark can't turn into a vampire though. That would give me about a year's supply of MM in itself. I just find it very interesting that they have Spike from Buffy guest starring on Smallville for a while and all of the sudden they have an episode about vampires. I don't know how I feel about Spike having dark hair and no accent. It's disconcerting. It's amusing to hear Spike say "Clark, there's no such thing as vampires" though.

Can you tell I'm bored and have nothing to write about?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers