Monday, February 06, 2006

Always bet on black. Or red. Always bet on either black or red.

I'm sorry for leaving you, my pretties. I had to make an impromptu trip to Vegas. I know, poor me, right? Ha, yeah, poor me NOW since I lost all my money. I just don't know when to walk away. Actually, that's not true. I know exactly when to walk away. I just don't do it. I had a lot of fun losing all that money though. It's worth it. Right? I also left my pants in the hotel room. I'm more upset about losing my Old Navy khakis than I am about losing $500.

I came up with some good phrases though, inspired by the losing of my pants.

"I lost my pants in Las Vegas"

"What you wear to Vegas stays in Vegas"

"CSI: Las Vegas couldn't find my pants"

"Leaving (my pants in) Las Vegas"

Ok, I admit those are lame. But seriously, it's pretty amusing to think that I actually lost my pants in Las Vegas. And not even in a good way.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers