Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm in love with her and I feel fine.

So, I threw away 13 eggs. Cat was right on. I guess she knows me. Interestingly enough, it just so happens that I picked up a little something for Cat in San Francisco yesterday. So, Cat, I guess you DO get a prize! I would have sent it to you anyway, but now I can say it's for the egg thing. I like to pretend I have follow through.

Have you ever thought about the emotions you feel at any given moment? Ever thought about how many different things you can be feeling all at the same time? I like the phrase "conflicting emotions". You should make a list right now of all the different emotions you're feeling. If you can. It's tough. It's also hard to describe your emotions without using non-emotion words. Like "stress" or "defeat", I don't think those are emotions, exactly, but they can be what you're feeling. Or what I'm feeling.

overwhelmed
ineffective
lonely
impatient
excited
lucky
restless
love
hate
sad
happy
is anticipation an emotion?

I think that may be about half of what I'm currently feeling, and I think the majority of those aren't even emotions. It's harder than you'd think. Go try it if you don't believe me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers