Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My fan lied to me!

And speaking of inanimate objects pulling pranks on you, my TV Guide totally Rick Rolled me last week. There was an article on Rick Springfield's appearance on the show Californication and the title of the article was Rick Role.
Which of course made that song get stuck in my head.

They also had an interview with the chick who plays Dexter's sister/wife, Deb. They asked her if it was annoying when people wrote all over the internet that Dexter married his sister. She replied that yes it was annoying, and they don't even have it right because Deb and Dexter aren't related by blood, Dexter is adopted.

That's an interesting argument, Deb. But personally, I would have gone with the trusty: It's a show, and those are characters we play. It's not real.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

No comments:

Followers