Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hi ladies.

Sorry I was gone so long, I've been very busy. I had a great birthday weekend, just awesome. Thank you all for the birthday wishes, even if some of you only did it because I said to. It worked anyway. Then I went to Disneyland with my son. I'm so not about Disneyland. I still had fun, but it's going to be a while before I go back. I'd rather go to Yosemite.

LA is weird. It takes a certain breed to be able to live there, I think. Certain things drive me crazy, like the lack of left turn lights. Also, where else can you be sitting in gridlock at noon on a weekday, on a freeway that has like seventeen lanes? Also, the McDonalds across the street from Disneyland is full of white trash after 9pm. Also, it's fucking hot there.

I noticed that a lot of people are ugly. I noticed also that a lot of ugly people have cute kids. How does that happen? It's like the kids take only the good features of each parent. Or something. Since there are some parents with no good features. Milkman's baby? It's possible.

I noticed that a lot of people who shouldn't be showing their feet to anyone but a podiatrist wear sandals. Don't they know? Don't they ever look at their own feet? Haven't they ever heard of lotion?

I noticed that a lot of women wear clothes that shouldn't see the light of day. And show body parts that shouldn't see the light of day.

And hello, my kid is useless. We were in line near this guy who was holding his girlfriend's purse, this small lime green thing. I tried to get Caden to tell him "Your purse is cute" but he wouldn't do it. What good is that kid anyway?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers