Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Uninspired post

As Duckie so nicely pointed out, I've been lazy about posting. I don't know why, I just haven't been in a place to post lately. Like, my chair, or in front of a computer.
I have been listening to so much Mitch Hedberg lately that I'm starting to think in his voice. Thoughts go through my head and I find myself emphasizing like him. Like, the back of the Lays bag says "Nothing compliments a sandwich like Lays." and I'm thinking "They ain't said shit to me." And anyone who knows me will tell you that I hate the word ain't. Well, anyone who knows me might not actually tell you that. Unless maybe you asked.

I came home from work today and changed from khaki pants and a black shirt into khaki shorts and a black tank top. I'm living on the fucking edge right there, boy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers