Sunday, August 06, 2006

Music all over the place. Not just in the park.

I went to see Xavier Rudd on Friday. (No Yoj, that wasn't a dream)
It was very cool, of course. A little different this time, since I was driving, but still cool. He even amazes me when I'm sober. I'm putting up one of the live tracks for you to listen to. I'm actually still listening to them, trying to decide which one to use. AS WE SPEAK! We're not speaking, are we? Oh, on the live CD he just said "Thanks for all the good energy guys, it feels great up here" and he said that same thing to us on Friday. What a dick. He's a total liar. I didn't feel any energy there at all. I did, however, smell a lot of pot and sweat. That was gross. They don't blend well.

I'm going to see G Love tonight. Fuck yeah.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers