Monday, May 24, 2010

It's easy to sing along.

I feel like a douche when I listen to Belle & Sebastian. I don't know why that is, but I had to turn down the volume today when The Boy With The Arab Strap came on my iPod so that nobody would hear. (I do the same thing with Eminem, but I don't think anyone would question that one) I still listen to it though, because I like it. So maybe that does make me a douche, I don't know. But I can accept that.

But not For The Price Of A Cup Of Tea. That one's cool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything's better than posh isolation.

jeremy said...

some of us would question the eminem...

Anonymous said...

That's how i feel when I buy Spaghettios.

krista zee said...

I love B&S. I actually CRANK THE SHIT out of that when it comes on.

So catchy! Better when amplified!

Anonymous said...

May, June, July, August, September, October...COME BACK!

Followers