Thursday, January 06, 2011

Dream blog?

I had a dream that I was trying to kill a vampire with a pencil. I'm not sure if the pencil was maybe too short to reach the vampire's heart or what but she did not turn to dust like Buffy would lead me to believe. I stabbed that thing like 5 times and then ended up choking her with a scarf. (Which makes me wonder if maybe she wasn't a vampire after all and I'm just a homicidal maniac...)
No, it was a vampire for sure. I think it was the Asian chick from Glee, too.

Anyway, the stabbing part was really gross. I could feel it. Imagine shoving a pencil into a slab of beef. With fat and tendons. And a face.

I'm pretty sure the other vampires would have eaten me for slowly killing their friend but luckily I woke up before they noticed.

7 comments:

jeremy said...

heh. you watch glee.

Cindy-Lou said...

Don't hate.

Cat said...

Maybe having vampires on Glee would make the show better.

Probably not though.

Clairious Miss said...

EWWWW! You could feel the stabbing? Nasty! The stake that felt like it was stabbing steak! BAHAHAHAH!

She's Clairious! said...

YOu know how this is called, "Sometimes I Just Talk"?

Well, the emphasis is on SOMETIMES! I miss you!

eric said...

so you do realize it's a STAKE through the heart, not just a pencil? i mean it's wood, but it's not the same, not by a longshot. glad you succeeded though with the graphic stabbing and choking.

Anonymous said...

In my experience, it's always harder getting the knife OUT as opposed to IN.

Followers