Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hello, my friend. Hello.

It's been a while, huh? I've been wanting to post but I really don't have much to say. I still don't have anything exciting to talk about but I figure, what the fuck. Why not.

For dinner tonight I had a bowl of cereal, a piece of chocolate cake, and a beer. Obviously, I had only myself to feed tonight, so I went with the deliciousness.
Then.
I smoked a clove.

Because that's when a smoke tasts best. After supper.

(name that movie, anyone?)

I still don't get the whole wheelchair thing. Probably because I refuse to click it. But if it's for someone who's, say, color blind, wouldn't it make more sense to have it say something like "Hey! If you're color blind and you can't see the verification letters, CLICK HERE!"? I mean, why the wheelchair? Wouldn't that be offensive to someone who needs to click the wheelchair? Like, "Oh, what are you saying, just because I can't read I'm handicapped?" Never underestimate the power of the handicapped. Ah, good old Jim Carrey. My sister used to love that.

Not because she's handicapped or anything.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers