Friday, May 26, 2006

I luv my job.

My brain must not be working well right now because I just made the weakest pot of coffee ever. I went to pour myself a cup and I'm thinking, this is entirely too clear. I'm blaming my cold, on which I also blame my inability to type this morning, as well as my random blabbering about nothing. It's a good thing there's nobody else here who drinks coffee or they would be sorely disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself.

I work for a very small company, so when someone comes into the office, chances are I know the person. Just now a currier guy came in that I've never seen and scared the heck out of me. He walks in all fast, heads straight towards me, instead of the counter. Why am I such a pansy? Seriously?

Outlook gave me the greatest tip of the day today:

When you compose a new message, briefly summarize what the message is about in the subject line. That way, the recipient will know what your message is about before they even open it up.

Can you believe how helpful that is? Thanks, Bill.

And now I'm going to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I brought it for lunch but I want it now. You can't stop me.


**Edit
Then I answered the phone and said my name was Sydney, not Cindy. Maybe it's the lack of caffeine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers