Monday, May 22, 2006

Ok, I'm done talking shit about TT.

I spent the weekend having fun with my kid. I know you all want to hear about it. I just know it. You want to know the cool things about kids?

They don't care how you look
You can totally double dip in the ranch and they won't even notice
All you have to do is make a silly face and they laugh
You can spend twenty minutes throwing a ball back and forth down the hallway and it's fun

We watched Sky High a couple of times. Yeah, kids like to watch the same thing over and over. Kind of like men.


You know, Linda Carter is in that movie and she's still looking pretty hot. I was impressed.

Why do you think she's holding her finger up like that? She obviously wants one, but one what?


One Kelly Preston, maybe?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers