Friday, May 05, 2006

It's mime time.


Help! I'm stuck inside this invisible box! Look at me, there are invisible walls all around me and I can't get out. I have no alcohol and it's Cinco de Mayo! Someone please help me!









Oh no wait, I suppose it's meme time. I was tagged for this a few weeks ago by Catheroo and I've managed to avoid it with the usual excuses, I'm too busy, I'll do it next time, maybe if I wait long enough she'll forget, etc. Then I was tagged again by Yankee Bob. I figure there's no getting out of it this time since
1. god hates me because I don't believe in him/her/it, and
b. at least I'm not reviewing sappy chick flicks like some other hard ass turned mush pot that we know, and f-u-r-t-h-e-r-m-o-r-e...
I'm too excited to sleep!

So I guess I'm supposed to list six or ten or twelve odd facts about myself. I don't know really, it looks like the people chosen keep trying to one up each other. But since we all know that I've never been what you'd call an over-achiever, I'm just going to start a list and see where I get. And since I'm not at all odd, this list may be very short. The other reason it could be short is because I will lose interest in about six minutes and just post this sucker. Also, I don't like to talk about myself. Ha.

1. I refuse to discuss bodily functions. Don't even try it.

2. My worst fear is dying naked. Well, I guess that's my second worst fear. At least I'm dead at that point, which would be better than being injured naked and having to be rescued by the fire department or something. I have no doubt that my leg could be severed and I'd still drag my bleeding self to get some clothes on before calling 911.

3. I have dislocated my knee in the following ways:

a. spinning in circles
b. playing badminton
c. turning a cartwheel
d. walking backwards (broke my arm at the same time, I'm so graceful)
e. kicking a ball (a big ball)
f. taking a street dancing class (apparently I suck at it)
g. I think that's all?

4. I can't remember my childhood.

5. If you ask me something there's a good chance I just won't answer you. Not because I'm trying to be difficult but because I don't know. If you ask me what I want for dinner and I don't know what I want, I won't tell you I don't know, I just won't answer the question. It's frustrating, I'm told.

6. I don't hold grudges. Mostly because I just don't want to, but also because I will eventually forget I'm supposed to be mad at you.

7. Blood and guts doesn't bother me at all, but that dog come in the eclair scene from Van Wilder made me want to vomit.

8. For some reason Freddie Krueger scares the living hell out of me. Jason I can handle, the Exorcist I can handle, but Freddie Krueger, no way. Scares me.

Yeah, I'm done now. I got to eight and I'm pretty proud of that.
So, just to be a bitch, I choose Cat, Amy, and Triman to do this next.
(#9. I cannot do an evil laugh to save my life. I've actually been told that my evil laugh may be the least evil thing ever heard)
Oh yeah, here's #10. I have to change the time I publish my posts. I prefer it to be right on the hour, like right now it's five minutes to ten but I'm making it say 10 anyway. Runner up is a half hour, 10:30 would be acceptable. Occasionally I will have to make it :45, but only because I don't want to be a liar. But that's it. You will not see my posts at 10:07 or 4:52. If you ever see that call the cops because someone murdered me and is impersonating me on my blog. I don't want to point any fingers but you might take a close look at TerraT...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers