Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Born too late

If anyone wonders why I have the hugest internet crush on Latigo Flint, just read his latest post. Can you really go wrong with this opening line:

Latigo Flint recently wrote a song that made a hobo happy.

I don't think so either.

I want him to run away with me so we can listen to Lyle Lovett and shoot people. Only people who deserve to be shot, of course. Well, he can shoot, I'll cut. We'll be like a cross between Natural Born Killers and the Boondock Saints. People will cower when we swagger into town.

He thinks I stood him up at the Taco Bell in the Mohave. I must have been at the wrong Taco Bell. I knew there wasn't enough yucca plant around there to be the right one. Hells bells.

Latigo,
Sing me a melody, sing me a blues...

Love,
Cindy-Lou

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers