Thursday, June 09, 2005

Plays well with others

My other brother Darrel has something called Half-Nekkid Thursdays over at his blog. The title is slightly misleading, there are never any pictures of a half naked Darrel, but I decided to play along anyway, despite my disappointment. I figure in a few months I'll be able to print the pictures from each week and create an entire Darrel. I don't know if this was his intention when he created Half-Nekkid Thursdays, but it's my intention now so he better get used to the idea. Now, since I don't have an original thought in this pretty little head of mine, I decided to just copy whatever body part he posts on Thursdays. Unfortunately, my bicep is pretty sad compared to his, but these are my rules of the game.


I swear I'm flexing.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers