Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Vamanos a la playa

Grab your shit, we're going to the beach. I have sandwiches and pretzels and Capri Suns. Diet Coke in a can, yuck. Don't forget your sunblock.
Hop in, babies.


Here we are passing Lexington Reservoir.


My favorite curve.


Caden in the backseat.


Ah, blue skies.


Here's the summit, we're halfway there!


Going down. (don't take that the dirty way)


Here is the curve where Ang was so irritated with her sunglasses that she threw them over the railing. We were on the other side of the road though. Fucking litterer.


Caden sings in the car, too. Just don't sing the national anthem, he hates it. Is he really my son?


I just like this tree.


We have to take Highway 1 South.


Hey look, now we're on Highway 1!


I ate a granola bar on the way.


Here's our exit. Excited?


Here's the golf course we pass on the way. (for Kerouaced the golfer)


Oh look look, you can see the ocean!


I took a picture of the parking lot so Cat could see the palm trees.


Oh yeah, we're finally here.


This is as far as I got with the sand castle before my attention span ran out.


I took a picture of the young beauties in bikinis for you, Ty.


Don't you think this log looks like a dragon's head?

and that's it!
Our trip to the beach. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?

**UPDATE
I did not take my eyes off the road for one second while taking pictures. This is why they all suck. I'm an excellent driver and an excellent peeper.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers