Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hi, my name is....

Who the fuck hijacked my blog and wrote all that mushy crap? I don't know who that was but if I find her I'm going to cut her for being such a pansy.

I'm meeting up with Screetus today, and I'm having a bad hair day because of the rain. That sucks for me. So we're meeting at his hotel...
Ha, just kidding, the bar in the hotel. I don't go to hotel rooms with strange men! What do you think I am, some kind of crack whore? Only for Blog Ho will I play the part of the crack whore, and only because I promised him over on Grace's haloscan. I've got an impulse problem, what can I say. Triman says not to look Screetus in the eyes, he sees that as a challenge. All those damn Canadians, they're so wild and crazy. I suppose if he turns out to be really cool I'll have to buy a Transmegacorp T-shirt and post another picture of my boobs. Any suggestions on which one I should get? (I'm expecting him to be cool, so I should be ready) The other thing that sucks is I was happy to get a chance to wander around the city with my camera but it's raining. Yeah, RAINING in California in June. What the fuck is going on with that? Must be the end of the world. (as we know it)
Good bye, everyone. It's been a good ride, hasn't it?

Here's a snippet of the conversation I had with Michelle from the Peevery this morning. It cracked me the fuck up.

Michelle says:
i used to speak spanish to my great grandpa when i was a little kid... or so i thought... i was just making spanish sounding noises
Michelle says:
he prob thought i was retarded
Just Cindy says:
I really really want to take that and post it

And now I have. My life feels strangely complete.

P.S. If you don't hear from me call the cops and tell them I was kidnapped by Screetus. Here's a picture.

P.P.S. I just saw Yankeebob's new poll. I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except the whole hooker part.
(you like that? I can quote Freddie Prinze, Jr movies)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers