Saturday, June 04, 2005

Internet love is quite fickle.

He internet loves me:
ty: whoa. you hot

He internet loves me not:
ty: toad the wet jacket reads words on the retarded bus with marshall mathers and bitches who clean rule

He internet loves me:
ty: you're funny again. hurray!

He internet loves me not:
ty: jajajajajajaja as your relatives in spain say

I'm still not sure if he internet loves me or not:
whoa. she is writer.
ty blue-to-tha-smith Homepage 03.30.05 - 12:53 am #


I can never be sure where I stand with Mister Ty Bluesmith. Sometimes he is internet all over my ass:

I FUCKING INTERNET HEART THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.
THAT SHIT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!!
ty Homepage 06.01.05 - 11:43 am #

i can't believe you remember that shit. i internet love you for that
ty Homepage 05.24.05 - 12:25 am #

she will cut you. it's totally true
ty Homepage 06.02.05 - 12:54 am #
(I consider this a mark in the win column, some of you may disagree)

i internet worship grr and cl. period. that is all.
ty 06.02.05 - 7:01 pm #

cl is so fucking cool
ty 06.02.05 - 8:30 pm #

ty: cindy you are a funny motherfucker. i internet love you
(he really liked me June 2nd)

Other days he's internet bashing me and spreading rumors:

ty: [trans - cindy has mental problems. don't lend her any money]

grrrace: i won't be able to hang with tt and cl... god help me.
ty: i know. we'd be all scared and shit sitting with our backs against the wall sipping sodas and shit.
(although we all know this is untrue. Ty would be slipping roofies in my drink and taking me back to his hotel)
(not an altogether disagreeable image)

I guess I will never know where I stand with Teebles. Unless he happens to call me some day and talk to me for an hour and a half and prove his internet love. Like that'll ever happen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers