Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's my bloggiversary

I read a post over at Jake's blog about his one year blogger anniversary. I knew mine was coming up, so I checked the old blog and found out I had started it on June 29th. I'd like to say I will do a big one year blogging extravaganza but you all know I'm way too lazy to do that. I will, however, be celebrating tonight at the Lyle Lovett show, so at some point I will raise my glass and drink to you, my blogger friends. I know I don't say this enough but I really love you guys. (and none of that faggoty internet love shit either, haha) I've met so many cool people through blogger, it really amazes me how close we've become. I mean, I'm flying to Canada tomorrow for Cat's wedding, for crying outloud! I like that I'm continually meeting new people, too. I bet if we joined forces we could totally take over the world.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers