Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's important to have standards

It's funny what I will take offense to. I was listening to Eminem on my way home today, rocking out as usual. By the way, I am a rapping queen, guys. Seriously, I rule. I got the hand motions down and everything. But anyway, I'm cool with him smacking women, killing his wife and tossing her body in the lake, hey, you want to tell your mom to bend over and take it like a slut? I'm good with that, too. Bitch, whore, slut, faggot, trailer park girls, talk about whatever you want to talk about, Marshall, I'm here for you. Yet, the one line I find offensive is "there's no such thing, like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans". What the fuck is that all about? I laugh when he talks about his mom "fuck that shit bitch, eat a mother fucking dick, chew on a prick and lick a million mother fucking cocks per second" yet how dare he say there's no such thing as a good looking woman who cooks and cleans? I mean, shouldn't I take offense to the fact that he's probably saying that's all woman are good for? No, my crazy Cindy brain is offended because I'm a great cook, I keep my house clean, and I'd say I'm all right looking. I can even take the anti-american crap, to a point. Because I know he's kidding. Just like he'd only beat me because he loves me, right? Yet even I have my limits. Do not mock my cooking, Marshall sweetie. You've been warned. Ty knows. I'll cut you.


(I'm just playing, Marshall. You know I love you)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers