Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Scarred.

I love the Dresden Files books. Love love love. I want to sleep on the books and wear the books for clothing and eat dinner with the books and possibly marry them and have baby books.

Have I told you how much I love these books?

The characters are interesting, the stories are full of action, the main guy is as sarcastic as they come. They make me laugh. Plus the whole wizard thing? I really do not want to put this book down.

The past books I read were special editions that came with a special book jacket and they all match and look so pretty together on my bookshelf. The latest book was just released so I got the regular hardback with the regular jacket (thank you!) and for the first time I was subjected to a picture of the author.


I don't know if I'm ever going to get over this.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers