Monday, June 16, 2008

Mondays

Don't you hate it when you go downstairs to get that first glorious cup of coffee only to find that all you have made yourself is a nice hot pot of water because you forgot to put the coffee in the coffee maker?

I finished my book today and had a mild panic attack when I got home and saw that my Barnes and Noble order hadn't been delivered. I usually have back-up books. This time I was unprepared. I hated me for a little while. Because:

I actually read a Maxim magazine at lunch because I had nothing else to read. I read the magazine from USAA for crying out loud. That's how desperate I was. Then I head it. The gate opened. The doorbell rang. I praised the lord. Really, I praised him. Hallelujah.

Not really. But I may have praised UPS a little bit. Then I started a new book.

Happy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers