Saturday, July 24, 2004

What a buzz kill

We went to Music in the Park tonight, I'm actually a little drunk as we speak. These jesus freaks were walking around talking about how we're all going to die, and then what? Well, as near as I can figure, uh...we'll be DEAD. Who fucking cares, we're dead! Like drinking beer and smoking will destroy my afterlife. OK, sweetcheeks, what afterlife? You guarantee me heaven, I'll knock this shit off. Until then, well, I'll just continue on my merry way. So my sister thought it would be fun to take some pictures with them! This is my sister and Alyssa with Death! The next one is me and Krissy with jesus himself. Now, I don't really know, not being a religious person myself, but is the sight of a fake jesus really the way to get people to join your faith?

sinners




Jesus wore tie-dye.

No comments:

Followers