Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Dreaming

What amazing things dreams are. You can have wild adventures, exotic romance, or even just a mundane day in a dream. I had a dream 2 nights ago (induced by watching videos of my son when he was a baby) that I had a baby girl, but she was a lizard baby. Green, with scales, and hexigon shaped eyes that were yellowish-green. I loved her anyway, but not as much as I loved Caden. (but can you really blame me?) I felt a little guilty for that, but figured once I got to know her a little better I'd love her more. The eyes were the wierdest. Chartreuse hexigon shaped eyes. I had a dream once that we were on a plane that was going to crash, and the only way we would live was by hopping on this flying pillow, it was red velvet. Only, nobody knew how to fly the pillow, except of course the little brown monkey that was with us. Ang loved that one the best. I'm partial to the one where I had a little, 3-inch kitten that I carried around with me in a butter wrapper. He was so cute. I don't believe that dreams mean anything, I think they're just things you've heard or seen throughout the day most of the time. I may be wrong, but if you had dreams like mine, wouldn't you feel safer thinking that too?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers