Wednesday, August 04, 2004

16 pieces of flair

I love seeing the things people will put on their cars. I saw a license plate frame on a car a few weeks ago that said "Italians get a pizza the action". I saw one a few days ago on a car belonging to a doula that said "I support pereniums". Now, if you don't know what a doula or a perenium is, I'm not telling. But if you do know (mom's out there) then you know this is funny. I couldn't believe what I saw today though. I saw a license plate frame on a Mustang that said "My car is a Mustang, my husband is a stallion". Oh man, that cracked me up. I started thinking of other cars you could do that with. These are what I came up with:

My car is a Prelude, my husband is the finale
My car is a Protege, my husband is the master (although I think this one works better with "wife" don't you agree?)
My car is a Pilot, my husband is too (hee hee)
My car is a Mini, my husband is a biggie
My car is a Hummer, my husband wishes (oh come on, you knew that was coming)
My car is an Outback, my husband is buried out back

Ok, maybe that last one was a stretch, but I like it anyway.
The other thing I like is personalized licence plates. I have one, and I don't really want it any more, but I have a very common car and it's a good way to know which one is mine in a parking lot without going around beeping my alarm. But mine's not that good. I saw one on my way to LA a while ago that just said PCP. I don't know if the guy's initials are PCP, or if the car makes him feel like he's on PCP or if he really was on PCP, but I liked it. One said IM JAKE. I thought that was cool. But my absolute favorite was years ago, said SAPNIN. Now that guy is cool. Just SAPNIN. Play on, playa.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers