Monday, August 23, 2004

In the same vein, minus the typos

To the one I call my sweet sister: (don't mind the paraphrasing)
Well I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky
With my sister standing by
With my sister standing by
Sister here is what I know now
Here is what I know now, goes like this:
In your love, my salvation lies in your love

To the one I call An-Jew-Luh:
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose.

To the one I call me:
It's just another manic Monday
Wish it were Sunday
Cuz that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
Just another manic Monday

To the one I call Buddy:
Late at night she knocks on my door
She's drunk again and looking to score
I know I should say no but
It's kinda hard when she's ready to go

And last but not least
To the one I call mother fucker in the white Nissan:
You drive on my ass
Your foot's on the gas
and your next breath is your last
Cuz I got a bad habit
of blowing away (yeah yeah)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers