I don't care what anyone says, I love the show Monk. I love Tony Shalhoub. I loved him in Wings and I love him as Monk. I love the theme song. (which I don't have, but I would love...)
Some may say I love the show because I have certain things in common with the main character.
Those people lie.
I even love the chick who replaced Sharona, even though her name is Traylor. I figure she was trying to do something unique, and didn't realize that she named herself after something that gets blown away by a tornado.
And I can even forgive her for Son of the Mask.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- Sometimes I wish I had an automatic
- It's a Jungle Out There
- Maybe next time.
- Be honest.
- (much too) lazy morning
- Oddest thing I've seen in a while:
- This morning on the KFOG morning show they were ta...
- The three words that best describe you are as foll...
- When the reality just isn't as good as the fantasy...
- We're all pink on the inside.
- Tell me, Alanis. Is this ironic?
- And so, the hunter becomes the prey...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2005 (378)