This morning on the KFOG morning show they were talking about how cold it’s been in the mornings lately. Irish Greg says “It was so cold in the city that when I was waiting for my train I could see my breath!”
It makes me laugh how spoiled we are here in the bay area. I’m complaining when the temperature falls below 60. God forbid it rains, that just ruins my mood all day long. If it’s not sunny and 80 it’s like the end of the world.
I bet the other states think we’re pansies.
But you know what?
They can go ahead and stand in the snow while calling me a pansy. I’ll be laughing all the way to the beach.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- Sometimes I wish I had an automatic
- It's a Jungle Out There
- Maybe next time.
- Be honest.
- (much too) lazy morning
- Oddest thing I've seen in a while:
- This morning on the KFOG morning show they were ta...
- The three words that best describe you are as foll...
- When the reality just isn't as good as the fantasy...
- We're all pink on the inside.
- Tell me, Alanis. Is this ironic?
- And so, the hunter becomes the prey...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2005 (378)