Friday, November 02, 2007

Hey, you work out?

I was walking up to my building the other day and some guy leans out his car window to make kissy noises at me. So sexy. I was wondering if he believes this is an effective way to pick up chicks. Does this person think that one day some girl somewhere is going to turn around and say "Oh my gosh! Come back here and let me give you my number because that was so hot!"

And this isn't the first time I've received this treatment. I mean, let's be honest here. There's a certain ethnic group that is very fond of the smoochy-smoochy noise pick-up method. (Shhh, I just so happen to be a part of that ethnic group, so I have a pass.) Anyway, I figure it must work sometimes, or they'd get rid of it, right? And they're certainly not getting rid of it.

Lucky for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers