Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just five more minutes?

That Sunday let-down is even worse after a 4 day weekend, isn't it? I can't even imagine how awful the alarm clock is going to sound tomorrow. I do appreciate the fact that this 4 day weekend has seemed so long to me. Probably because I didn't have much to do. When you have a bunch of things you absolutely have to get done you end up spending your weekend too fast.

Tom and Jerry is still a funny cartoon, you know? Stuff like this:
"What's cookin'?"
"You are, stupid."

They don't call each other stupid enough in cartoons these days. New cartoons aren't as funny. But there is a commercial for some cartoon called Chowder that makes me laugh every time I see it. Which is like 6 times a day. The main character is a moron, and he says "Pepper spray! That sounds delicious! *spray* Ahhhh! I was wrong! I was horribly wrong!" I have no idea why, but that cracks me up. Apparently I like idiots, because Ed, Edd, and Eddy makes me laugh sometimes, too.

See? Cartoons. I really haven't had much to do this weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers