Friday, September 10, 2004

Baa

Since I'm a follower, and since I never have anything good to write about and I'm retarded to boot, I decided to go along with the "10 things about me" craze hitting the blog nation. I like it because I've learned a little about my fellow bloggers, plus I just like to talk about myself.

1. I drive like an old lady.
2. I'm very rarely serious.
3. I'm impatient and judgemental.
4. I like to sing in my car but not the shower.
5. When I drink I lose all inhibitions and will tell you anything.
6. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life" and I cry every time when George says "Bert, do you know me?" (actually welling up a little right now)
7. At age 20 I had 4 goals: Pierce my belly button, get a tattoo, bungie jump, and skydive. I accomplished the first 2 and have decided the last 2 are no longer goals of mine.
8. I hate to try new food.
9. If I have something and you like it more than I like it I will give it to you.
10. I'm addicted to Lip Medex.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers