Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My hero made me do it

Honestly, I didn't want to, but in Joel's last post he asked said "and if Cindy wants to copy this idea and make a similar list it would bring me great joy". Maybe not in so many words, but I knew what he meant. Who am I to deny the whims of my hero? So here goes, Cindy's Favorite Cinematic Comedic Moments. (Sorry Joel, had to leave out the U in favorite. Peeve!) Please don't get angry over mis-quotes or anything that can be construed as un-PC. Remember, I didn't write these lines, I just like 'em! I'm even going to start the list off with one of his movies:

Chasing Amy: When Banky stands up and says "What's a nubian?"

Pulp Fiction: Did you see a sign in front of my house that says "Dead Nigger Storage"? No? Do you know why? Because storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business!

Office Space: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

X-Men: When Cyclops wants Wolverine to prove it's really him and Wolverine says "You're a dick".

Clerks: Randall: You're not allowed to rent here anymore! Jay: Yeah!

Royal Tenenbaums: This cab has a dent in it.

Swingers: I'm not sure of the exact quote but that part in the bar where Sue and Trent are advising Mike on picking up chicks: She's like a little bunny, a helpless bunny, and you're like a big bear, you've got these big claws, these big fucking claws, and you're all Grrrrrr!
(or something like that, you get the picture)

Mall Rats: That kid is back on the escalator again!

Well there you have it. The snippets of movies that make me chuckle. Or in the case of Clerks, burst out in hysterical laughter. Oh, and just to let you know, if anybody were to take this idea and use it for their own blog, it would not break my heart.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers