Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm not alone

You know what I like about blogging? It's like having a friend with you all the time. How many times do you see or hear something random or funny, and there's nobody there to tell? How many times do you wish there was someone next to you to share a laugh with? This blog is a place where I can go to write all the stupid little things that happen in my day, or write things that I wanted to tell someone but there was nobody there to tell. It may not be the most interesting, or well thought out blog, but I like it. I think it's because I'm a very social person and my social life has been severely retarded since A. I had a kid and B. all my friends moved away. Damn them to hell. Well, Ang is getting hers now, moving to Florida. Who moves to Florida at age 28? She's 40 years too early.
This morning I stopped at Starbucks for a peppermint mocha. Now, I get up so early that when I decide to stop for coffee I have to plan for it. I can't hit snooze if I still want to make it on time. That nine minutes really means a lot to me in the morning! I took a picture out back on Wednesday right before I left for work. This should give you an idea of the time of day I leave for work, it's the fucking sunrise. This is my view out my back door. This picture really gives the illusion that I live in a great area, but we know it's San Jose, so there really are houses around. I just conveniently cut them out of the picture. I'm cool that way. I love that I can see palm trees out my back door. I don't know if it's something that has been bred into all California girls, or if it's just one of my things, but I love palm trees.

Good day, sunshine!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers