Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday, is it really that great?

A few years ago, at my last credit union, you could depend on hearing the following phrase at least once every Friday:

Hey, it's Friday, let's get hammered.

Apparently there was an old commercial about being an alcoholic that contained this line, and since we were all borderline alcoholics at the time we found this very amusing.
No, we weren't drunk at work.
I swear.

My Friday song is an old favorite, it always makes me think of Ang and then I get all pissed off that she moved away. Stupid Ang.
Every time this song came on we'd have to take a shot. Every once in a while we were unable to fulfill this obligation, such as being in the car or something, but we'd make up for it later. Not that being in the car necessarily meant that shots weren't being taken, but not every time, come on we weren't crazy.

Anyway, take a shot tonight for Ang and me, will ya?
If you need an excuse just come here and turn on the song. Look over at your friend and say "Brass Monkey, gotta take a shot!"

Repeat as desired.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers