Friday, September 30, 2005

Someone just said to me:

You really are the ub3r-hAx0r-spirit guide, teh Lou.

Apparently, I'm good with the love-life advice or some shit. I don't know, I just really liked that sentence.

So......Friday already! Want to know what I get to do? Huh? Wanna?
I get to go to a wedding rehearsal tonight! Yes, yes I do. Then the rehearsal dinner. Then tomorrow, the wedding. Kid and Husband are both in the wedding, so according to the three page Excel document we received, I have to be there at 1pm and I don't get to leave until "oh, we'd love to stay but Caden is sooooo tired, we really have to get him to bed" o'clock.
Sometimes it's really handy, having a kid. You always have an excuse.

(but I would never use that excuse with you)

Enjoy the Friday party song, and I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm post dating this for tomorrow, because I want it to say Friday on it. I feel like such a fraud. (hey, it's the 30th, I get paid tomorrow. cool)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers