Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's a shocker. (ha)

Who knew I was a hockey fan? I certainly didn't. Yet there I was at the Sharks game, cheering and yelling (and sticking my fingers in my mouth to whistle really loud) as if I actually cared who won. (The Sharks lost, by the way, but they lost in a shoot out, which I just don't think is real.) I think hockey must be the one sport that moves fast enough to keep my attention. Plus, we saw blood. (A word of advice, if Terra is ever mad at you don't go near ice with her. She noticed how easily the blood was cleaned up and it made her smile.) I guess it took a Canadian to turn me into a hockey fan. How cliche.

We drank a lot of beer and I learned a few eyebrow-raising facts about some fellow bloggers. Ew, I just killed a bug with my thumb. I need to go wash my hands.

Good night.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers