Friday, November 04, 2005

Yeah. I was drunk.

I watched "the video" from the Halloween party on Saturday night. I feel much better prepared to talk about the party now. Before I just wasn't completely sure what exactly happened the entire night.

Now I know.
I kind of wish I didn't.
But I do.

Excuse me.








Things I learned watching the video from last Saturday night:

1. We talk LOUD.
2. I wave my hands around an awful lot when I drink.
3. Terra's mouth says one thing and her hands say the opposite.
4. My sister repeats herself a lot.
5. My brother in law is a shit talker when he's drunk.
6. I have a low self image.
7. I also have no balance.
8. Terra sees bunnies.
9. I cannot last more than three minutes in one conversation when I'm drunk.
10. We are fucking funny as hell. I swear.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers