I went to Best Buy today. Did you know they have totallyawesomerad faceplates for the Xbox? You can get silver or flames or even a fake wood cover. I imagine this makes you much cooler in your group of gamer friends. Because isn't that what we all aspire to? To be the coolest one in a group of gamers?
(no offense, guys. I tease with love)
The other thing I noticed is the TV department. The big screens and expensive plasmas are all in this special section. They have those leather couches and end tables; you know what I'm talking about. The velvet ropes separate the common folk from the elite. I believe I saw a couple of bouncers in tan slacks and blue shirts. Telling me with their eyes "I saw you drive up in that Honda, don't even think about coming in here". It's like the high roller section in Vegas casinos.
And to top it all off, they didn't even have what I went there to get.
To quote Cartman:
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- ► 2006 (198)
- Rid me.
- Happy Monday?
- Pimp my Xbox
- Bunch of savages in this mall
- Ok, I take it back. Not everything sucks today. T...
- Why does everything suck today?
- bad suggestions
- I've got a fever
- Yeah. Happy Monday.
- What Your Underwear Says About You When you're bad...
- Funny goes a long way with me
- Blogger vs Myspace
- Indian Summer HNT
- Want to hear something sad?
- Stupid Dean Koontz
- It's a shocker. (ha)
- How many shopping days left?
- Coffee and peanut M&M's for breakfast? I say yes.
- I'm out.
- Stolen from Cat. Nothing to say today. Your Pers...
- Yeah. I was drunk.
- Dance Party HNT
- What the fuck.
- I want my TV
- ▼ November (26)