Monday, November 14, 2005

Stupid Dean Koontz

My book is frustrating the hell out of me. I hate knowing what would be good for the characters and watching them do the opposite. I'm reading and talking to the book, as if I might actually change the outcome. "No, don't do that!" "Just tell him what's going on, he can help you." "What the fuck, you stupid mother fucking kid!"

I get involved in my books. I know. It's a problem.

I had to buy this book at the airport because I lost my book on the way there. I left it on the plane or in the bathroom at the airport, maybe. Who knows. All I know is I was halfway through All The Pretty Horses and I lost it. I hate having to buy the same book twice. I also hate that every time I write airport I accidentally write airpost and have to go back and correct it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers