Word of the Day for Sunday April 2, 2006
defenestrate \dee-FEN-uh-strayt\, transitive verb:
To throw out of a window.
Yeah, stupid. Why wouldn't you just say you threw him out the window?
Blah blah blah.
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (70)
- ► 2007 (102)
- And here's where I dared my sister to peek into th...
- Tequila Friday...?
- I'm in love with her and I feel fine.
- I'm concerned.
- Oh, hello.
- We don't need no stinking bunny.
- I sucked too hard and the tip of my popsicle broke...
- Easy now
- Note to self: Use tripod
- Funniest thing ever
- This is the lamest thing I've ever seen.
- Dinner music
- Cowboy up
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2005 (378)