Sunday, May 01, 2005

Interview with a vampire lover

I finally gave in and joined this interview craze. Paul posted such cool answers to his questions that I figured his questions wouldn't be boring. I will now attempt to answer these five random questions.

1. You, your closest friend, and your father are on vacation together, hiking in a remote jungle. Your two companions stumble into a nest of poisonous vipers and are bitten repeatedly. You know neither will live without an immediate shot of anti-venom and it is in your pocket. What would you do? (and please refrain from the obvious answer of “Point, laugh and then save it just in case those bastard snakes get you next.”)

It's not specified but I'm assuming I only have one shot. I'd give it to my dad. Sorry Ang, family comes first. You understand, right? We're good? All right, cool, high five. Look out, Ang, there's a snake! Haha, got ya.

2. If you were running for president, what promises would you make that you had no intention of keeping?

If you elect me president I promise to always smile. I promise never to have oral sex in the oval office. I promise to legally change the work week to Monday through Thursday. If you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true.

3. How much money would it take for you to consider doing something that you’re not at all comfortable with? (Like eating spiders or sitting through an entire DVD of the first season of Saved by the Bell - cause, like Slater and Kelly weren't even in those ones!)

There is no amount of money that would get me to eat spiders. If I were homeless and starving and my teeth were falling out I might feel differently. Of course, if I were homeless and starving and my teeth were falling out I probably wouldn't be answering these questions because I would have sold my computer for a box of wine. Bottle after bottle I always want more.

4. If my blog and your blog got into fight, who’d win?

My blog fights dirty. He's also pretty good with the bo staff. I think my blog would win. And if my blog didn't win, there would probably be a drive by and your blog would be shot on the sidewalk. I'm pretty tight with Terra T, you know, and I wouldn't advise you fuck around with her. My blogger buddies like me a lot. Then your sisters blog would come after my blog friends, and we'd start an all out blog gang war. Why are you fronting, Paul? Can't we just get along?

5. Would you rather be a living coward or a dead hero? Why?

A living coward, because dude, I'd be alive. Plus, I don't have high morals so being a coward wouldn't bother me. I still choose life.**

Now, I'm supposed to ask if anyone wants me to ask them five questions. I know many of you have already done this, but I also know many of you haven't. So who's it gonna be, guys? I promise to make them as interesting as I can.



**This makes me sound pro-life, just had to clarify that I meant life for me, not fetuses.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers