Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I wonder, should I get up and fix myself a drink?

I was in another seminar all day today. No Jake, not a self-help seminar, you disgusting sour cream eater. Mortgage Lending Compliance. This seminar made me want to stab myself in the eye and curl up under the table to die quietly.

I'm pretty bored with my music lately. Which is odd because I have a ton of new stuff. I guess it's because I have all the new stuff on my computer but I can't listen to it in my car. Apparently I need an iPod. Whatever. You think you're so cool, all hoity-toity with your iPods. It drove me to listen to the radio this morning, and the most amazing thing happened. I heard two songs that I love. Angel of Harlem, my favorite U2 song, and Don't Let's Start by They Might Be Giants. Dude, the 80's at 8 rules.

I'm tired now. I'm going to watch Nip/Tuck. I have to stay one episode ahead of Suburbite at all times. It's required.

Besides, Cat's ignoring me on MSN so life isn't even worth living.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers