Thursday, October 13, 2005

Music

The night we did that pole dancing thing my sister made CDs of sex-like songs for us. I hadn't really listened to it so I put it on yesterday to check out what was on it. Not bad. So today I'm in the car with my little forgotten boy and he's listening to the music with me, dancing in his car seat. I had a heart attack and quickly changed the song when I realized he was rocking out to Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Oops. Near the end was Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake. I like it, he liked it, so we sang and danced. Then I turned it down and we had this conversation:

Me: Caden, you like this song?
Him: Yeah
Me: I do too, but if anyone asks, you have to say you do not like Justin Timberlake.
Him: Why?
Me: Because we're not allowed to like Justin Timberlake.
Him: Okay.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers