Saturday, October 01, 2005

Try explaining irony to a four year old.

So, my kid gets up and climbs onto the lapdance chair with me. He says I'm a good mommy today, just so you know. Probably because he's only been up for 30 minutes and I haven't had to yell at him for anything yet. Anyway, we turn on the TV and it's on Nickelodeon. There's this little dancing robot on there and it says today is the Worldwide Day of Play. What I'm getting from this is Nickelodeon won't play any cartoons today so that kids will go outside and play instead of watch TV. Which sounds great to me, I'm all for kicking your kids out of the house. The funny thing is Caden and I are so entertained by the dancing robot guy that we've been sitting here for 10 minutes watching him dance.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers