Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday

I'm going to a concert today at Shoreline. It's called the Download Festival, I'm not really sure why. Maybe because the artists are downloaded a lot? I don't know. I'll be seeing The Killers, Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse, and a bunch of others that I don't really know. My friend is excited to see H.I.M. so I gave them a shot yesterday. I was on the phone though so I didn't really get a good listen. I'm always on the phone. Good thing I've got free wireless to wireless. Ha.
Anyway, I put up an Arcade Fire song over there ----> in honor of the concert. Although I do have to admit that I have a Killers song stuck in my head so it probably would have made more sense for me to put that up instead. Oh well, since when have I ever made sense?

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be drunk soon.
Thank God.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers