Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I guess I'm a jackass

Terra and I have this little project that we work on from time to time. We have a pair of Elvis glasses and we try to get people to let us take pictures of them with the glasses on. Well, I suppose I shouldn't say we try since we've yet to be denied.


(Seriously,
who could say no to us?)



The point is not quantity though, no no no. It's quality. You can get anyone and everyone to put on the glasses, but we want the interesting ones, not just any slut at the bar. Like this guy, one of my personal favorites:


I mean really, does he not look awesome?








Also, you have to love the guy at the liquor store.







Anyway, the point of this post (I know, long time coming, huh?) is that I got my hands on the Jackass Volume One DVD this weekend because I love Johnny Knoxville you know, and he has the same glasses on. I think this counts and I'm hereby entering it in our album.

**I hope Johnny Knoxville Googles himself and finds this post.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers