Monday, December 12, 2005

I wonder...

but I don't wonder very much.
The Ikea on my way to work has big advertisements flashing on and off every few seconds.
"Welcome to East Palo Alto" because yeah, that makes me feel safe.
"KFOG Music in the Morning" ok, I do like KFOG and I'd recommend it to anyone visiting from out of town.
But the one that caught my eye is the one that says:
Two million impacts a day in the Bay Area. 1-800-549-7300.
It made me wonder, what happens when you call that number? Is it just an automated voice that repeats what the ad said "Two million impacts a day in the Bay Area" then it hangs up on you? Or does it give you advice on how not to get into an accident driving the Bay Area freeways "Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way...turn"? I wonder, I do. But not enough to dial that number.

sigh.
I'm such a lazy mexican.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers